With a proven track record conducting Information Security Audits at
numerous prestigious organizations in the Middle East, we are confident that
our Audit services will provide your organization with and effective and
valuable service that will meet your expectations.
Information Security Audit Objectives
- To systematically and proactively protect your
organization from the
dangers and potential costs of computer misuse, data leakage and cybercrime.
- To control and manage costs related to information security.
- To provide credibility within your organization as well as with your
customers and partners.
- To provide better compliance with regulatory requirements for security
- To provide your organization with informed and practical decisions
about security technologies and solutions applicable to your environment.
Our Information Security Audit approach
Versos Information Security Auditors and Consultants work with you as
partner sharing the same objective and that is to ensure that your
information is indeed secure.
Versos methodology comprises five major steps. The steps are engineered
in a comprehensive, shortest path and systematic approach. The major steps
- Definition of the scope
- Assigning the key resources
- Developing the audit plan
- Conducting walkthroughs and interviews
- Reviewing and examining existing policies and procedures
- Conduct the necessary tests
- Identify the potential issues
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Data Collection and Identification
- Network Mapping and Enumeration
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Risk Level and Impact Analysis
- Audit result analysis
- Audit result report
- Mitigation report
- Audit presentation
- Work with your organization to help mitigate the risks
- Offer proven solutions that mitigate the risks
Our Success factors
To ensure a successful audit, we:
- Provide industry specific expert consultants
- Understand the need for bilingual consultants (Arabic & English) to
- Have open communications and a shared focus with you
- Proactively suggest as well as offer to implement the mitigation
recommendations resulting from the audit